Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ella's 2 Months!


Ella's two month birthday is today! To celebrate we took her to the doctor to get some shots :( Poor thing. She actually did really great though. She got six vaccinations in all. One oral, three shots. I was dreading this day for weeks and was so worried about how she would react. But the nurse was so speedy, Ella had barely started to cry and the nurse was done. She only cried for a few seconds and as soon as I picked her up, she was totally over it. What a trooper.


She weighed in at 14 pounds 4 ounces, and is 23 inches long. She is a healthy girl!! We joke that I must be producing chocolate milk or something :) But we are happy she is growing and getting strong. She is such a good baby. We are so happy to have her in our lives! Happy two month Birthday Ella!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I still love her cheeks!! So Cute! I hate seeing them get the shots too! She is a big girl. Brady is a little over 14 pounds but 26 inches long and he is a month in front of her!! crazy!!

museumeg said...

I'm so glad she's healthy and growing! You know you can ask the doctor to break up her shots so she doesn't get so many at once. I've done that with Jane. I like it much better. I am so excited to meet her when we come out at Christmas time. Are you guys going to be around?

The Hardy's said...

wow! cant believe she is two months! She is darling!

Jessica Martiele said...

Wow...she's adorable AND tough as nails? You guys have it too easy!

Oh, and it's not chocolate milk...it's PURE CREAM. :)

Congrats, little one! You've made it a whole 2 months on this earth...and it only gets better! (Just wait 'til you get to try SWEET POTATOES!)