Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sacramento

Last Saturday we did a day trip to Sacramento to visit Grandma and Grandpa Patton. It would be Ella's first time on a plane and her first time meeting her Great Grandma and Grandpa. She did great on the plane. We watched some Baby Einstein and she was happy as a clam.
We had a great time visiting with Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Karen. It was so nice to see them.


It was hard to leave at the end of the day. We were sad it was such a short trip, but were so glad we got to go.

3 comments:

museumeg said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to go up there. I'm glad Ella did well on the plane. That's always a relief. And I'm most glad you took pictures. I wish we all could have been together but I'm glad you got that special time with Grandma and Grandpa.

Jessica Martiele said...

I'm amazed she did so well on the plane! All munchkins are different, I guess...and yours takes the cake - AGAIN - as a fabulously easy baby! Congrats; so glad you got to spend that time with family!

Tanya said...

I'm glad Ella did great on the plane. It is so nice that you were able to get up there and see family even if for just a day!!