Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching Up!

We have had a super fun summer so far. I am almost ready to pop with our baby girl, and yes, we are still undecided on a name. I think we are hoping she will tell us what she wants to be called when she gets here. I am off work now waiting for the baby to come, and am really enjoying my time off. Just trying to stay cool and get as much rest as I can. Here is some of what we've been up to this summer.

We had a new neice born in May, Eva Cecilia. James and Natllely are such great parents to her, and we are so excited for our little girl to have a cousin so close in age!


We had an awesome Stewart Family reunion over Fourth of July weekend. It was really great to see everyone. All the kids had such a fun time in Grams' pool.






Story Time!


Brandon has been practicing his parenting skills with our neices and nephews. I know he is going to be the funnest daddy ever.




I had a really fun baby shower on July 18th. It was so great to see family and friends. Our little girl got some really cute things. Like this beautiful quilt my Grandma made. She also got a swing, a car seat and tons of adorable clothes and toys.


We celebrated Grandma Long's 70th birthday last weekend with some BBQ and swimming. The kids loved the bounce house, or as Riley called it, the "boinga boinga".

Too much bouncing, time for a nap.
Face plant!!
James & Natllely enjoying the pool.
Robert's back flip!

We are having such a great summer and can't wait for our baby to get here so we can start making some memories with her!!

3 comments:

museumeg said...

I can't wait for your sweet little girl to get here too! I love those pictures! Can you email me the ones of Josh and Jane? Those are so cute! Brandon is such a good uncle and he is going to be a great Daddy! We love you both lots and lots!

The Greens said...

Yeah for family!! we're sooooooooooooo excited for you and brandon. Cant wait for your little love bug to arrive. you're going to be great parents!

The Hardy's said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer! Cant wait to see pics of your girl when she is born! Best of luck!